42. E. D. Bauer, Tuson Park, R. D. McDonald, M. J. Graf, L. N. Boulaevskii, J. N. Mitchell, J. D. Thompson, J. L. Sarrao,
“Possible two-band superconductivity in PuRhGa5 and CeRhIn5,”
J. Alloy Compd. 488, 554-557 (2009. 12).
41. H. Lee, E. Park, and Tuson Park, F. Ronning, E. D. Bauer, and J. D. Thompson, “Pressure-induced superconducting state of antiferromagnetic CaFe2As2,” Phys. Rev. B 80, 024519 (2009. 07).
40. S.-H. Baek, H. Lee, S. E. Brown, N. J. Curro, E. D. Bauer, F. Ronning, Tuson Park, and J. D. Thompson, “NMR investigation of superconductivity and antiferromagnetism in CaFe2As2 under pressure,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 227601 (2009. 06).
39. Tuson Park and J. D. Thompson, “Magnetism and Superconductivity in strongly correlated CeRhIn5,” New J. Phys. 11, 55062 (2009. 05).
38. F. Ronning, E. D. Bauer, Tuson Park, S.-H. Baek, H. Sakai, and J. D. Thompson, “Superconductivity and the effects of pressure and structure in single-crystalline SrNi2P2,” Phys. Rev. B 79, 134507 (2009. 04).
37. F. Ronning, E. D. Bauer, Tuson Park, N. Kurita, T. Klimczuk, R. Movshovich, A. S. Sefat, D. Mandrus, and J. D. Thompson, “Ni2X2 (X=pnictide, chalcogenide, or B) based superconductors,” Physica C 469, 396 (2009, 03).
36. E. Park, Tuson Park, J. L. Sarrao, and J. D. Thompson, “Evidence for correlation between spin and charge dynamics in La2Cu1-xLixO4,” J. Appl. Phys. 105, 07E306 (2009. 02)