19. Tuson Park, F. Ronning, H. Yuan, M. B. Salamon, R. Movshovich, J. L. Sarrao, and J. D. Thompson, “Hidden magnetism and quantum criticality in the heavy fermion superconductor CeRhIn5,” Nature 440, 65 (2006).
18. Tuson Park, V. A. Sidorov, J. L. Sarrao, and J. D. Thompson, “Anomalous Pressure Dependence of Kadowaki-Woods ratio and crystal field effects in mixed-valence YbInCu4,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 046405 (2006).
17. L. D. Pham, Tuson Park, S. Maquilon, J. D. Thompson, and Z. Fisk, “Reversible tuning of the heavy-fermion ground state in CeCoIn5,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 056404 (2006).
16. J. D. Thompson, Tuson Park, N. J. Curro, and J. L. Sarrao, “Progress and puzzles in plutonium superconductors,” J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 75, suppl. 1 (2006).
15. Elbert E. M. Chia, M. B. Salamon, Tuson Park, Heon-Jung Kim, and Sung-Ik Lee, “Observation of the spontaneous vortex phase in the weakly ferromagnetic superconductor ErNi2B2C: A penetration depth study,” Europhys. Lett. 73, 772 (2006).
14. S. M. Stishov, V. A. Sidorov, A. V. Tsvyashchenko, E. D. Bauer, A. E. Petrova, Tuson Park, and J. D. Thompson, “Phase diagram of ZrZn2 at high pressure: low temperature features and elusive superconductivity,” Physica B 378-380, 411 (2006).