13. Tuson Park, Z. Nussinov, K. R. A. Hazzard, V. A. Sidorov, A. V. Balatsky, J. L. Sarrao, S.-W. Cheong, M. F. Hundley, J. ?S. Lee, Q. Jia, and J. D. Thompson, “A novel dielectric anomaly in cuprates and nickelates: signature of an electronic glassy state,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 017002 (2005).
12. Tuson Park, V. A. Sidorov, Hanoh Lee, Z. Fisk, and J. D. Thompson, “Pressure-tuned first-order phase transition and accompanying resistivity anomaly in CeZn1??Sb2,” Phys. Rev. B 72, R060410 (2005).
11. Tuson Park, Y. Sun, M. B. Salamon, A. Malinovski, M. H. Hundley, Eun Mi Choi, Heon Jung Kim, Sung-Ik Lee, P. C. Canfield, V. G. Kogan and J. D. Thompson “Anomolous paramagnetic effects in the mixed state of LuNi2B2C,” Phys. Rev. B 71, 054511 (2005).
10. Elbert E. M. Chia, W. Cheong, Tuson Park, M. B. Salamon, Eun-Mi Choi, and Sung-Ik Lee, “Effect of magnetic order on the superfluid response of single-crystal ErNi2B2C: a penetration depth study,” Phys. Rev. B 72, 214505 (2005).
9. B. K. Lee, J. B. Hong, D. H. Ryu, D. Y. Kim, M. H. Jung, S. Kimura, Tuson Park, J. ?G. Park, Y. -S. Kwon, “Various Kondo ground states and non-fermi-liquid behavior in heavy-fermion system CeNi￢1-xCoxGe2,” Phys. Rev. B 71, 214433 (2005).